Introducing the new Online Banking website.
What you need to know
Your Personal ID and password will remain the same and all of your scheduled and pending transactions will process as usual and will not be impacted.
How to get around
With the new U.S. Bank Online Banking site, you'll find links to manage your account are organized in easy to navigate tabs across the top of the site (previously located to the left).
- To make a payment, select "Pay My Account" under Transfers & Payments.
- To view your Reward Earnings, select "My Rewards" under My Accounts.
- To view your Online Statement, select "Online Statements" under My Documents.
- To manage your Account Alerts, select "My Alerts" under Customer Service.
- Need additional help navigating? Select "Help Center" under Customer Service.
If you're in a rush, you can click "Go To Old Site" at the top of the page to temporarily return to the old site design.
Getting help with the new design
Once you are on the new Online Banking platform, feel free to call 800-987-7237 with any questions about the new site.
For all other questions about your Account contact Cardmember Service.
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with other creditors or with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
©2015 U.S. Bank National Association. All rights reserved.