Frequently Asked Questions
Questions About Getting and Using the Gymboree Visa Card:
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Can I only use the Gymboree Visa Card for purchases from Gymboree?
- Can I use the Gymboree Visa Card to get cash from ATMs?
- Is there an annual fee for the Gymboree Visa Card?
- Is the APR competitive?
- Can I access my Gymboree Visa Card account online?
- How long will it take to receive my Card?
Questions About the Benefits of the Gymboree Visa Card:
- How will I be rewarded for using the Gymboree Visa Card when I shop at Gymboree?
- How will I be rewarded for using the Gymboree Visa Card for purchases outside of the Gymboree retail stores?
- When will I receive my 1% reward?
- Does the 1% reward apply to other types of transactions?
- How do purchase returns affect my reward balance?
- How do I get the 5% discount on all my www.gymboree.com purchases?
- How do I use my Enrollment Bonus on www.gymboree.com purchases?
Attn: Online Enrollment Bonus Redemption
2299 Kids Way
Dixon, CA 95620
Gymboree Customer Service will credit your Gymboree Visa Card account within 10 business days of receipt and will mail you a proof of credit receipt for your records.
- What other benefits and services come with the Gymboree Visa Card?
- Features for U.S. Bank checking or savings account holders:
Expanded Account Access—You can use your Card to access your U.S. Bank credit, checking and savings accounts at any U.S. Bank® ATM.
- What is ScoreBoard?
- Is there a fee for ScoreBoard?
- How often is ScoreBoard updated?
- Does ScoreBoard replace my current Credit Card statement or other reporting available online?
- Why doesn't the information in ScoreBoard match the reporting on my QuickBooks® or other financial management software?
- How much spending history is available within ScoreBoard?
- Can I print, download or save the information available through ScoreBoard?
Yes. You can print the report in one of two ways. To print the page you are viewing, select Print from the ScoreBoard navigation bar and it will launch the print function from your browser menu. ScoreBoard will print the entire Spend or Reports page.
To download or save the Spend or Reports information available within ScoreBoard, select Download from the ScoreBoard navigation bar. Then select the format (i.e., PDF, Image, XLS [Version 2000 or later] or CSV).
To download or save a report, select a Download option from the radio buttons available in the report criteria section.
- Can I download transaction information into financial management solutions like QuickBooks?
- What types of transactions are included in ScoreBoard?
- Why are certain transactions excluded from my total spending (e.g., ATM withdrawals, payments, convenience checks, etc.)?
- How is U.S. Bank able to categorize card transactions into Market Segments and Industries?
- Can I have a transaction reclassified into a different market segment or industry?
- Who should I call with questions about my Gymboree Visa Card?
- What steps can I take to help maintain good credit?
- How do I read my statement?
- How can I download files or view my online statements using Internet Explorer version 8?
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with other creditors or with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
©2015 U.S. Bank National Association. All rights reserved.