Annual Account Summary
Your personalized Annual Account Summary is a free, online, comprehensive record of your 2012 credit card activity.
- Year in Detail Report - gives you a specific record of each transaction, including the transaction date, merchant location and amount of each transaction within each category.
- Monthly Category Summary - provides a month-by-month summary of your account activity by category.
- Spending Summary - features a pie chart and bar chart, reflecting your spending activity.
Your Annual Account Summary will be available through Internet Banking in March 2013, and will be available for 6 months where you can download, print and save your report.
How to Order your Free Annual Account Summary
To order your free Annual Account Summary through Internet Banking (orders can be placed
November 1, 2012 – December 27, 2012):
- Login to Internet Banking. Not an Internet Banking customer? Enroll Now.
- Select your credit card account from "Your Accounts".
- Click the "Order Annual Account Summary" icon.
Alternatively, you can order your free Annual Account Summary through Cardmember Service
(orders can be placed November 1, 2012 – December 15, 2012):
- Call Cardmember Service at 866-234-4672.
- If you are not already enrolled in Internet Banking you must enroll by December 27, 2012.
This one-time order process will eliminate the need for you to reorder your Annual Account Summary each year. To cancel an existing order, please call 866-234-4672 by December 15, 2012.
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with other creditors or with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
©2013 U.S. Bank National Association. All rights reserved.