See it. Compare it. Control it.
ScoreBoard is a robust tool that allows you to easily monitor your
Gymboree Visa® credit card spending over time. Data is presented in an easy-to-read format,
identifying unusual spending patterns to help you to make smart decisions about your expenses.
Track your credit card
spending annually, quarterly,
monthly or year-to-date.
View credit card
spending by: Total Spending,
Average Ticket, Merchant and more.
Download reports using your
preferred format (Adobe PDF,
Excel, HTML or CSV).
Getting Started with ScoreBoard
- What types of reports are available?
Choose from three different report types:
- Annual Summary – Shows annual transaction history in both a summary and detailed format.
- Merchant Summary – Presents spending at specific merchants, as determined by total dollar amount spent.
- Industry Summary – Recap spending by calendar month. Purchase amounts are organized into specific merchant categories, so you can see exactly where you're spending money.
- How do I access ScoreBoard?
ScoreBoard is accessible via a link on the My Account page of your U.S. Bank Online Banking account.
- Is there a ScoreBoard demo available?
Yes! Visit our ScoreBoard Demo to see how easy it is to use.
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with other creditors or with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
©2016 U.S. Bank National Association. All rights reserved.